Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When everything is lonely I can be my own best friend

So here is my blog....To be honest I have only started it coz Joe has one, and I always have to challenge Joseph Michael Michael Ogden at everything. The results are that I normally win.

Also as a side note, my childish musings will mostly be documented in the manner in which I speak, resulting in ridiculous over-punctuation, poor grammar and a tendency to swear like a 50 year old drunk in a bookies. I'm like Lambrini without the white stilettos. Disclaimer over.

So challenge-Ogden aside, I actually think this blog thing might be a winner. I mean, not for anyone reading it, but for myself.....This year, the longest time that I have consecutively been in Manchester is about 3 weeks. Mental. Soooooo much touring and very little documenting of anything that I have done. So here it is. My life, in arial 12, on the Mac that my fingers are glued to for 18 hours a day. Maybe if I can write it, read it and file it neatly, I can make more sense of it. Or at the very least, remember some of it.

This is like Twitter. But for people with larger attention spans. And gobs. I definitely I have one of these, so who knows, I could be on to a winner.......







No comments:

Post a Comment